GLOBAL E-COMMERCE MANAGER
Inspired by the Swedish and Nordic heritage we design and produce a wide range of stylish and high-quality products for the mobile electronic industry. Always with a focus on craftsmanship, functional design and with the environment in mind.
Krusell is looking for a Global E-commerce Manager.
Being in the mobile industry since 1991, we have a long history in traditional retail and we now need to strengthen our presence in the digital world. As Global E-commerce manager your role will be to grow our D2C business both thru our own website and also on marketplaces such as Amazon. You will manage everything from defining and execution of the strategy to manage the relationships with external partners. This role is a combination of digital marketing and sales. You will report to the Global Sales Director and be part of the sales team.
What you’ll do:
- Define and execute the strategy for Krusell’s global e-commerce business, both www.krusell.se and marketplaces such as amazon
- Drive traffic and execute marketing campaigns to increase revenue and exposure, as well as providing reports and demonstrate ROI
- Ensure the entire web process exceeds expectations from how the brand is perceived to shopping experience
- Help drive the social web marketing strategy as it relates to customer acquisition
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years in E-Commerce for a consumer electronics or fashion accessory brand managing both own sites and marketplaces such as amazon
- Know how to master SEO
- Experience in operating pay-per-click marketing campaign, including but not limited to Amazon campaign manager, Amazon market service, Google AdWords, etc.
- A passion to overachieve on customer expectations
- Creativity and resourcefulness, especially when challenged
- An attitude that obstacles are not thought about as problems, but as an opportunity to break the norm and try something new
- An excellent eye for details
- You will be working with quality products in a company with a strong CSR focus
- An international organization with colleagues from different countries and different cultures
- Entrepreneurial culture with fast decisions without prestige and hierarchy
Please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible to Stefan.firstname.lastname@example.org . Interviews will be held continuously throughout the selection process. If you have any questions about the position please contact Stefan Kedling, Global Sales Director, email@example.com